30 days of writing challenge — day 17: ways to win my heart
this is a tough and complicated question…
but let me try. hold on.
okay, okay. so;
i can’t really tell if there are certain numbers on how to win my heart but i will try to elaborate as simple as i could.
- has great communication skills
- a tough, strong dedicated person that has a strong intentions in what they do
- those who take good care of themselves
- who passionately keep trying to their goals and/or dreams
- hopeful, (very) chill, friendly, joyful, calm, (very) positive
- who’s not a hypocrite. who speaks highly of someone behind their back. who’s a very supportive person
- owns a pretty smile and/or an eargasmic laugh
- able to pull out a joke and willing to do silly, unique & memorable things with me
- who keeps up to their promises
- being honest & loyal
- smart in general (or in a specific way)
- willing to try to listen to my kind of music and not mock me (very important)
- whose adventurous, always up for a trip or a much-needed vacation
- who appreciates little things, very sweet in person and virtually, has great personality
that’s all, guys.