30 days of writing challenge — day 29: my goals for the future
..death. void. uncertainty. empty. infinite darkness..
the final phase of the future would be, death. of course. no one will ever live in all eternity, unless you’re a vampire in a thriller movie. but, i have zero experience in that term, so i’m just going to skip and save that for later.
of course, we have our own personal dreams and goals for the future. those dreams that we had since we were a little, those goals that we made during our teenage years growing up, those wishes we have on our bucket list. you name it. but, when we talk about future it leads into so many meanings and some of mine would be..
- build my own, personalized forever house with my kind of aesthethic. a house where it has a wide garden with lots of plants surround the house, a house where there are lots of open spaces and large windows, rustic/wooden/granite/ furniture with comfy luxury couches and unique utensils in the minimalistic kitchen, a very private basement underground, a sublime details of both interior and exterior.. and so on.
- visit the countries (preferably norway or iceland) where the northern lights are and go aurora sightseeing over the night.
- wear my rented yukata then walk around the town of japan and go binge-eating the foods.
- i still have a very deep interest and hope for me to be in the fashion industry. if i couldn’t be a fashion designer, then let me be a fashion blogger. if i couldn’t be a fashion blogger, then let me be someone who works on the backstage. if i couldn’t be someone who works on the backstage, then let me be a personal shopper for those who needs my occupation. just, anything as long as its job is related to fashion.
- being remembered as a good person.
these are only 5 goals i have and there’s more to come… how about you?